Saturday, February 14, 2009

WHAT'S UP!!!


Hey guys my blog is a little dry so I decided to post something about me. Well I'm 19 yrs old, a student at the University of West Georgia and my major is Mass Communication. I'm short, funny, out-going, soft spoken at times, and I'm just basically a really down to Earth kinda girl. I'm a new brother of Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Buisness Fraternity and I love AKPsi to death. I have one sibling, a brother, and we're very close even though he ALWAYS gets on my nerves. I'm pretty much a very laid-back person. I'm passionate and proud and I stand very firmly on issues I believe in. I'm also unrelentless and driven and I work very hard when I have to. While not an angry person by nature, I can be hot-tempered when things aren't going my way.

P.S. OBAMA IS THE COOLEST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment