
I am a right brain thinker and applier. My strengths always lied within the world of hands on experiences, symbols, colors, creativity, seminars, public presentations and the list goes on.
While my brain mainly focuses in its right brain mode I sometimes catch myself being a left brain thinker, but this rarely happens. I'm the type of person to never read instuctions because I rather figure things out on my own. I don't really care if things are perfect to the "T". I have a very nonsalant attitude because I don't take life that serious. I have to multitask while I'm doing assigments.
While my brain mainly focuses in its right brain mode I sometimes catch myself being a left brain thinker, but this rarely happens. I'm the type of person to never read instuctions because I rather figure things out on my own. I don't really care if things are perfect to the "T". I have a very nonsalant attitude because I don't take life that serious. I have to multitask while I'm doing assigments.

No comments:
Post a Comment